Statement of Faith
We believe in the following fundamental biblical truths of the Christian faith.
- The plenary verbal inspiration of the Scriptures. The Bible is our final and supreme authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- The deity, virgin birth, sinless life, sacrificial blood-atoning death, resurrection, and imminent pretribulational premillennial return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- The direct creation of the universe by God alone apart from any evolutionary processes.
- The fall, total depravity, and guilt of man necessitating his salvation by the sovereign grace of God.
- The eternal salvation of all who trust in Christ alone. Salvation is by grace alone through repentance and faith.
- The visible autonomous local church-God's only institution for carrying out the Great Commission.
- The indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ in the heart of every Christian, empowering the child of God to live a godly life in this present evil world and to win other souls to Jesus Christ.
- Two church ordinances - Baptism and the Lord's Supper, both symbolical and for believers only.
- The personal separation of every Christian from all worldliness, liberalism, and ecumenism.
- The bodily resurrection of all the dead.
- Worldwide missions - the obligation of every believer and every local church.
- There is one God, manifested in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.